Workitems from terminated/transferred employees

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Fri May 18 16:38:15 EDT 2001

Hey guys,

I would like to find out how are you handling unprocessed workitems in an
inbox of a user that is being transferred or terminated.
Substitution is out of the question, since that user might not be able to
log in to the system anymore.
I have developed a process where the workitems are being forwarded by my
program to a "super user" based on the task ID (I keep that task ID and
org. unit in a custom table). We have here 50-60 terminations/transfers a
day so the manual process was impossible to manage.
Can anyone share his/her experience in this area?

Thanks

Greg