Dynamic Columns titles in 46C

Robert Bates Rob.Bates at itnet.co.uk
Thu May 17 05:15:47 EDT 2001

Sanjiv,

I asked the same question on 20th April to this user group and received a reply
from Christian Werner at SAP (thank you Christian) as follows:

the dyncol header issue ("dynamic column" instead of "my customized header
foo") is a alv related bug in releases 4.6c and 46d.
oss note incl. support package solution will be available within the next
days.

rgds. - Christian Wernet

... however, I am still waiting for the OSS note to appear - if anyone has an
update on when it will be released - or the note number if it has already been
released, please can you let the user group know.

Many thanks,
Rob Bates,
e-Business & Workflow Consultant,
ITNET UK Ltd.