Lotus Notes SAP integration

Rakesh Dube rakesh_dube at pacific.net.sg
Thu May 17 05:17:09 EDT 2001

Hi Craig,
U have to change the registry ....

Run regedit
 Open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE---->SOFTWARE---->Lotus---->Component----->LotusScriptExtensions--2.0
Create String Value...
DESIGN:
Value C:\WINNT\System32\nlsxdsgn.dll
RFC:
Value C:\WINNT\System32\nlsxrfc.dll

Open
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE---->SOFTWARE---->Lotus---->Notes----->5.0
Data Path
Value C:\Lotus\Notes\Data
Path
Value C:\Lotus\Notes

path may change depend upon your Lotus CLient installation but  u should have nlsxdsgn.dll and nlsxrfc.dll file ..
This will be installed when you will installed SAPFORM companent ...
Here I am enclosing the pdf file which described detail of installation , same u can get from the SAP
Let me know if u have some other problem
Thanks
Rakesh