PM Breakdown Notification Workflow

Heinrich Bence sirheinbence at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 17 03:45:31 EDT 2001

Dear Vanathy

The purpose of a check function is to enhance the
criteria for your trigger AFTER it has been created
and therefor can not/should not be used to trigger an
event.
>From your initial problem description, I gather that
you already have an event trigger set up. To correctly
help you with your problem, I need to know how you
have set up your trigger for this event: Change
documents/User exit/Status management/Background
job/IMG config/System modification/Generated from
other workflows or via message output control.
Please let me know.
If this is done via change documents I suggest to
rather change the settings for your trigger in
transaction SWEC where you can specify that your event
should trigger if the values for a cetrain
field/attribute changes to
whatever you decide to use as your criteria.

Kind regards
Hein Bence

--- "Ulagapiragasam Vanathy (RBAU/ISY)"
<Vanathy.Ulagapiragasam at au.bosch.com> wrote: > Hi