PM Breakdown Notification Workflow

Heinrich Bence sirheinbence at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 16 06:32:39 EDT 2001

Hello Vanathy

If you are using one of the standard workflows - i.e
you activated one of the standard workflows available
- I would recommend Using event 'CREATED' as your
triggering event.
Make a copy of the check function
QQWF_EVENT_PM_NOTIF_CREATED and add your own code to
raise an event if field MSAUS <> 'X'.
Once you have done this, change the entries in
transaction SWE2 to include your new check function.

Please let me know if this solves your problem.

Kind Regards
Hein Bence

--- "Ulagapiragasam Vanathy (RBAU/ISY)"
<Vanathy.Ulagapiragasam at au.bosch.com> wrote: > Hi,