Workflow Error

Van Heerde, Arnoud arnoud.van.heerde at sap.com
Tue May 15 23:51:38 EDT 2001

Hi Diane,

Message class OL, number 356 says "Element & is not available in the
container". So what I understand from your message is that element
_SWT_TRACE_HANDLE is not in the container. You can check if this element is
required in one of the  bindings in your workflow. And if you can not find
it anywhere and this element looks kind of standard, it is always a good
idea to search for OSS notes related to SWT_TRACE_HANDLE or OL 356.

Arnoud