Error when Raising an Event

a dolphin dolphin22222 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 16:56:18 EDT 2001

I replaced my workflow with a single step task and it worked fine.
So, I'm pretty sure it is related to my workflow. I remove all steps but one
single step task. What I noticed is that on the Triggering Events tab,
Binding is not checked. Could this be a problem?

I did a syntax check on my workflow but it says Binding is consistent.
I only pass the business object, nothing else.

Any idea?

SeongPin