EBP 2.0 - Creating Stock Transport Orders

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu May 10 14:48:28 EDT 2001

We are on SAP version 4.6C, and EBP 2.0.

We have created an internal catalog - employees would like to use this to create stock transport orders, and use the Goods Receipt functionality.

The way we understand EBP - it creates back-end purchase orders, a vendor is needed, and therefore purchasing info records in the back-end SAP, in which case the document is not a stock transport order - it would need follow-up documents like invoices which we would not like to get into.

If anyone has created stock transport orders with EBP, or can give me tips on what to check, I would really appreciate it.,

Thank you,

Neeraja