Error when Raising an Event

a dolphin dolphin22222 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 13:50:05 EDT 2001

Hi,

I'm on 4.6C. I have a program that will raise an event by calling the
function module SWE_EVENT_CREATE. The function module runs fine and returns
no error. But when I look at the Event Trace (SWEL), I saw two entries,

1. The first one with SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT has this error:

Feedback after error

2. The second entry is "Deactivated", the status says: Linkage Deactivated.

I then checked SWETYPV, my linkage is no longer active. I turned it on and
run my program again, the same error occurred.

What did I do wrong?

Thank you.

SeongPin