change appearance for the task TS00008267

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 12:02:05 EDT 2001

I do not know if there is an easiest way to do this, but you can copy the
method that the decision task is based on and change it (abap program) to
fit your requirements. Than you create a new standard task based on this new
method to be your new user decision task.

I never did this, but could be a solution.
Flavio.