Role Usage

Maue, Thomas X. Thomas.Maue at Lyondell.com
Wed May 9 15:33:54 EDT 2001

Diane,

1) You have to pass the Org Unit, position ..... from the WF container to
the role container with
the binding editor.  Once you assign the role the binding editor will
display (step level).  This
can be a constant or a variable (ex expression).

2) Apply OSS note 93158 to fix the problem of agent assignment - allows
user, position, job.

3) Check function modules are inserted into the event linkage table (tran
SWE2).  Find your
entry in this table and then add you FM into 'Check function'.

Regards,

Thomas Maue
Workflow Consultant

the system manager.