OSS Notes

chris k prannay1 at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 17:54:53 EDT 2001

Hi Diane,

I am not sure if you have the same screen setup for OSS as myself but as
soon as you log on to the Sapnet (OSS),you come to your inbox screen. Then
you click on the 'create' button at the bottom left corner.after that it'll
take you to the 'select Customer System/Platform' screen where you choose
the system you are facing the problem in(or you have the example in) by
double clicking on it.Then you'll get the actual mesage creation screen
where you can type the OSS message and also choose the component (e.g PY-XX
for Payroll Int.) and the priority of the message.If the nuumber of lines
are not enough for you ,click on the description icon to get more lines.Then
press 'enter' to confirm the message and save to send it to OSS.After saving
you'll get a message no. at the bottom of the screen.
I hope its helpful.

Chris.