OSS Notes

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Mon May 7 10:38:25 EDT 2001

Good morning all.  I have a problem that is not exactly a workflow problem,
but you have been so helpful in the past and many of you work with OSS notes
frequently that I thought you might be able to give me a little help.  I
need to enter an OSS note into the OSS system about an SAP problem we are
having .  I have been in and do not readily see the path to do so.  Do any
of you know how to enter an OSS note for SAP to evaluate.

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
380-7250