a response and a queston

Kim Schell Kim.Schell at tmca.com.au
Wed May 2 01:11:33 EDT 2001

Chris,
I've got the ESS book for 46b here (australia), and it says the following ESS
Stuff uses Workflow...
Post-Hire Activities
User Delimit
Create Leave Request (look at WS20000081)
Cancel Leave Request
Employement and Salary Verification
W-2 Reprint (not Australia)

as for the Leave scenario, the data entered on the ESS screen is not put into
the SAP Infotypes until it has been accepted by the manager. as for the SAP
Forms please read below.

It's worth noting SAP have done a fair bit of development between 46b and 46c,
so the list will be longer for 46c.
Hope that helps....

* Now for my question.
I'm looking to create my own Scenario in Workplace which would involve
integrating workflow very much like the Leave request does.
I've looked at the Leave request workflow (WS20000081) and the workflow task
which has the ESS Scenario screen uses the BOR object "FORM.HTMLPROCSS".
I can't seem to work out how the "FORM" object links in with the Leave data and
screen.
Is this FORM the same as the SAP Forms which chris talks about in his message?
If so, where do I find it? and how does a form link in with the FORM ni the
workflow WS20000081?

Regards
Kim

chris k <prannay1 at hotmail.com> on 02/05/2001 10:06:24 AM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>