SAP Business Workflow & ESS

James Bender james.bender at pacificwest.com
Wed May 2 02:26:35 EDT 2001

Chris,

There is a good discussion forum specifically for SAP-HR-ESS.  You can join=
 by sending the command SUBSCRIBE SAPFAQ-ESS to MD at MD.FAQGCN.COM.  I highly=
 recommend joining in light of the fact that you are using ESS.  Like the=
 workflow list, which is very specific, there are other very specific lists=
 you can join.  If you send an email to SAPFORUMINFO at SAPFAQ.COM, you can get=
 information about several other very good, specialized SAP FAQ lists.  The=
 signal to noise ratio on all the SAP FAQ lists is uncharacteristically high=
=2E

And of course, there's MIT's other list, the SAP-R3-L. To subscribe to that,=
 you just need to send the command SUBSCRIBE SAP-R3-L to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.S=
APFAQ.COM.

There's a wealth of information out there!

Jim Bender