WORKFLOW EXAM EXAMPLES

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue May 1 08:28:43 EDT 2001

Hi Brian,
So far as I know there isn't one.  Have done this exam (4.0 version) and it
was quite conceptual - so suggest you review your workflow theory and read
the questions carefully.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267