SAP Workflow

chris k prannay1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 03:04:50 EDT 2001

Hi All,

We are curretnly using 46B version in HR and FI and wish to use workflow
functionality. We have a Org Structure with 10000 positions and about 800
jobs. Is it a good idea to be attaching the workflow tasks to jobs or should
we attach tasks to some other Object (to be created) at a higher level than
job so that we do not have to do too much maintenance in future for 900
jobs.If we go down this path, will it lead to too many changes to the
standard workflow (leave application) or is it manageable. Is it worth the
effort (creating and attaching new object type).
Please advise.

Thanks,
Chris.