Emergency

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Sat Mar 31 14:10:59 EST 2001

Hello Mr. Sosthene Assy,

I have used this technique quite often. You can define a dynamic number of
parallel processes by naming a table container element in the step
definition. If you have done so, you can access the table lines via an
automatic index in the data binding (for the role for example). But the
steps created are really parallel ones, do you need this for approval.

Kind regards,

Markus

"ASSY, SOSTHENE" <S.ASSY at AFDB.ORG>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 30.03.2001 19:48:04

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>