Early archiving of inbound invoices in SAP 4.6C

Brian Bennings bennings.bj at pg.com
Fri Mar 30 06:13:28 EST 2001

First of all, I would suggest you only use TS30001128 for early archiving and
TS30001117 for late archiving.  These have been separated from TS7869 since
3.1I, but that is not the problem here.  I am not familiar with MIRO, it is not
in 4.5B, but lets assume it is valid and workflow enabled in 4.6C.

We had a similar problem.  For us, the event linkage (object: IMAGE / event:
Assigned) was configured incorrectly.  We had the GLOBAL box checked, making
this a triggering event.  However, for early archiving, it must be a terminating
event with the box unchecked.

Brian

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:      cherry.ease.lsoft.com
 [209.119.0.109]

From: "Sheth, Neeraja" <Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on
03/29/2001 11:11 PM CST

                                "Sheth, Neeraja"           To:   SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
 <Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>           Cc:    (bcc: Brian Bennings-BJ/PGI)
                                                   Subject:      Early archiving of inbound invoices
                                                        in SAP 4.6C
                          Sent by:  SAP Workflow
                  <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
                             03/30/2001 01:11 AM
   Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
                        <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

I need urgent help with the early archiving of inbound invoices.

With 3.1I, we used the workflow object BKPF, method CREATE with task TS
00007869, and call transaction MR01. In SAP 4.6C, we modified this to call
transaction MIRO. This did not work. We tested with OSS note 338818 which
exactly describes our problem - the workitem can be executed, the invoice gets
created using transaction MIRO, but after executing the workitem, the image does
not go away. The invoice is created, but the image is not assigned, and the
workitem stays in the inbox. It still does not work.

We also tried with the Document type customizing wizard - object BUS2081 and the
method CREATE, with the task for entry and the task for assignment both being TS
30001128. But this has not worked either.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Neeraja