Replication of Organization data generated by the BBP self-se rvice to the R/3 Backend ?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Fri Mar 30 02:50:31 EST 2001

Hi Ralf,
Why don't you just create roles based on a function module in the backend
that do an RFC call to the BBP system to determine the agent.

I presume you have some way of mapping BBP userids to backend userids?
That would be the easiest approach, then you don't have to worry about
pulling the org structure across.
Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267