Early archiving of inbound invoices in SAP 4.6C

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Mar 30 00:11:47 EST 2001

I need urgent help with the early archiving of inbound invoices.

With 3.1I, we used the workflow object BKPF, method CREATE with task TS 00007869, and call transaction MR01. In SAP 4.6C, we modified this to call transaction MIRO. This did not work. We tested with OSS note 338818 which exactly describes our problem - the workitem can be executed, the invoice gets created using transaction MIRO, but after executing the workitem, the image does not go away. The invoice is created, but the image is not assigned, and the workitem stays in the inbox. It still does not work.

We also tried with the Document type customizing wizard - object BUS2081 and the method CREATE, with the task for entry and the task for assignment both being TS 30001128. But this has not worked either.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Neeraja