No subject

SATVINDER SEKHON s.sekhon at virgin.net
Thu Mar 29 06:18:11 EST 2001

Hi,

Is there a way of sending a transaction code with a mail in Workflow SAP
4.6b. I know send mail allows you to send a mail but I would like the
receiver the option to call a particular transaction from the mail.  I can
already do this with the send object function module but was hoping there
was something similar within SAPMAIL or workflow.

Also  I am using a complex role resolution whereby I use a function module
to determine the role but would like to determine another user of another
role if the function module cannot find a user. Is there a table that
lists roles and users assigned to the role ???

Thanks in advance,

Sati Sekhon.

--
http://www.virgin.net/