Execute WF without using any GUI?

dolphin dolphin dolphin22222 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:59:39 EST 2001

Hi,

We are on 4.5.

Does anyone know if it is possbile to execute workflow without using any
form of GUI?

Currently, the user execute the workitem from the workflow miniapps in the
Workplace. When the user clicked on the workitem, it launched the HMTL GUI.
We don't want that. I know we can configure it to use Windows or Java GUI,
that's not an option either.

Is SAPForms a possible solution? I don't really understand how that works.
If anyone can explain or point me to a good documentation, that will be
great.

Our requirements are:

1. It must be a web interface or any other interface without any software
installed on the workstation.

2. HTML GUI has been ruled out because we have a URL in the workitem and
HTML GUI is preventing another browser session to be opened.

Any comments or idea will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.