Deadline Monitoring for Parallel Processes

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Wed Mar 28 09:39:18 EST 2001

Have you tried putting your dynamic parallel step on one branch of a fork (1
branch required of 2)? You can then put a single deadline step on the other
branch of the fork to send your notification if the fork doesn't complete
within a time period.  If you are using a simple deadline you may also then
need to put a subsequent step or loop in to stop the fork completing (and
cancelling the other parallel steps) after the notification is sent.

Hope this helps,

Mark

SAP UK