Workflow Error WL411 (No successor defined for event)

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 27 11:05:47 EST 2001

Hi WF'ers

We are in 4.6c.  I occasionally get an error directed to me (WL 411 - No
successor defined for event 0000).  The workflow in question is very
simple; it executes the FIPP POSTONLINE method and then if the document was
posted, it ends.  If the user backed out, or did not post the document, it
stays in their inbox.
The workflow actually does complete, the document gets posted, so this is
more of an annoyance than a problem.  I looked in OSS and found note 195103
- but this does not apply as we are in 4.6c, not 4.6b.

As I said, this only happens occasionally, and is more of an annoyance, but
if anyone has had this condition, and solved it, I'd appreciate knowing...

Cheers
Sue