Execute workitems using HTML GUI

dolphin dolphin dolphin22222 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:48:33 EST 2001

Hi Jocelyn,

I created a simple test program. If I access my program from the webgui, I
don't get the 'Open in New window" option. I only get this option when I
publish my files and access it through a webpage, independent of WEBGUI.

I think it is the WEBGUI that causes the problem. you mentioned about
editing a target reference. Can you please elaborate on that? I do not know
what that is.

Thank you.

Pin