ASUG 2001 Spring Conference in Miami

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 22 12:00:58 EST 2001

Hi folks,

Time is running out to get your early bird registration for the ASUG 2001
Spring Conference in Miami.  In order to take advantage of early
registration fees, you must register for the conference before April 20,
2001.  The registration fee is currently $900.

This year, the Workflow Track will have 11 sessions, featuring a variety of
interesting topics, including Enterprise Buyer Workflow, Web-enabling
Workflow, and the ever-popular Workflow Open Forum (formerly 'Stump the
Experts').  For full details on the ASUG sessions, go to
http://www.asug.com/asug2001/Sessions/.

Housing registration is also available online at
http://www.asug.com/asug2001/housing/housing.cfm.

This is also your chance to have influence about our session topics for
future conferences.  Attendees are welcome to bring their ideas to the
Workflow Administrative session, so that we can begin planning for another
great fall conference.

But it won't be ALL work.  There will be a Networking Reception on Monday,
May 21, which will allow you to meet and greet many conference
participants.  There will also be a Special Event on Tuesday night.  ASUG
will take over the entire Miami Seaquarium from 7 - 11 PM, so you can enjoy
animal shows, marine life exhibits, music, food, and beverages!

All in all, this promises to be a very informative and fun conference, so I
hope that all of you (yes, all!) can attend.

Regards,
Sue Keohan
Workflow Track Leader
skeohan at mit.edu