Tip: Init values web enabled forms (OSS note) release 46

Richard Schot Richard.Schot at avelon-it.com
Thu Mar 22 11:33:28 EST 2001

Hi all,
We use web enabled forms in our workflow procedures. The problem was well
known that you could not clear the contents of a field in case it contained a
value (start a template by specifying a webform; changing the webform later
because of functional errors). The original value would not be overwritten by
"space".
Yesterday SAP released note 391466 that solves this problem. Maybe also
interesting for others working with webforms.

I hope you can use it,

Kind regards,
Richard Schot

SAP Business Workflow Consultant