WF with 3 levels of approval

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Mar 20 18:08:57 EST 2001

Hi Gonzalez,
Just to add to Myra's reply.
Your new ad hoc agent object (i.e. equivalent of ASBMANAGER or
ASBMANOFMA) for your 3rd approver needs to contain code to=20
calculate the 3rd approver.=20

This is contained in the Create method of your new object.

The approvers are calculated at the start of the workflow.=20
So you can't create the 3rd approver based on the 2nd approver
for example.  You need to calculate from scratch. =20
Look at the coding in the ASBMANAGER and ASBMANOFMA to get the
idea. =20

If you need to reference additional information from the shopping
basket, you will also see the macro calls to get the workflow
container element ReqReq (object instance of BUS2121) and=20
then retrieve attributes of the instance.=20

If you haven't done workflow coding before you might need to get
hold of a workflow programmer to help.

Above all you MUST create your object type as a subtype of AAGENT.
Otherwise the workflow will not calculate the approver.=20

Hope that helps.
Regards,
Jocelyn.
SAP Australia.