Custom workflow and ESS

Paul, Reena Reena.Paul at delta.com
Mon Mar 19 10:21:31 EST 2001

Lj,

   If you are on 4.6C, then ESS is accessed via mySAP workplace. If you are
on 4.6C, you really don't need to do any changes. You might need to get the
license to use workflow in mySAP.

 I am attaching Alan Rickayzen's mail in reply to my question earlier.

I hope this helps
Reena

Mail Attached
Hi Reena,
No development is needed.

Please check out the description in SAP Insider (free in the US) or the
description in http://service.sap.com/webflow
There's even a screencam in the media section which you are welcome to
use
to show anyone else who's interested (boss, customer, parents....).
The mySAP Workplace is definitely a wise direction to take.

Incidentally, the EasyWeb inbox has been improved in Release 4.6C so
that it
also calls the HTML GUI. In other words, all work items are supported
in
this inbox too. This primarily intended for merging into the corporate
intranet or extranet.

Alan