Custom workflow and ESS

Kim Schell Kim.Schell at tmca.com.au
Sun Mar 18 17:56:49 EST 2001

just a note,
If you have created new ESS Transactions for your workflows, you will need to
get normal SAPGui user licenses for them.
ESS user licences will only allow you to use SAP Standard provided ESS
Transactions.

Regards
Kim

lj wf <sap_wf at yahoo.ca> on 19/03/2001 12:45:15 AM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>