Custom workflow and ESS

LANGE, BODO bodo.lange at sap.com
Sun Mar 18 11:19:28 EST 2001

Hi lj,
the ESS is highly workflow driven. Usually you find standard workflows
behind
the scenarios. If you really want to go live with your processes in a week
consider the standards and try to enhance them maybe using webflow.
If you already generated web transactions you should have your services and
be
able to publish them using the IACOR and maybe the SAP Webstudio. From there
you can
model the templates and later integrate the transactions in your user menu.

When you say they have to work in the ESS, does that mean you want to have
them
on the floating menu of the ESS or do you want them to be integrated in your
business services?

good luck with your endeavour...

Bodo