Workflow role 168/157

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Mar 14 19:06:25 EST 2001

Hi Anees,
Why don't you create an evaluation path and create a role using function
module RH_GET_STRUCTURE?
If you use this function module directly in the role, an extra parameter
opens up to allow entry of your evaluation path.

P.S. Yes there is a difference between 168 and 157.  157 is HR based -
returns positions, 168 is user based - returns users.
168 is more useful when you don't have HR loaded into your R/3 system.  157
is more useful when you are using R/3 HR.
Someone with some HR expertise might like to give the functional difference?

Regards,

Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267