Transport of object ZIDPMATMAS - subtype of IDPKMATMAS

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 13 10:32:17 EST 2001

We use SAP 4.6C.

I have created ZIDPMATMAS - a subtype of object IDPKMATMAS with key packetnumber and event MassInputOccurred. The workflow that runs off a custom method I created for ZIDPMATMAS works fine in Development and Test.

When I transported everything to production, the object ZIDPMATMAS does not have a key field nor an event. The delegation is correct. The workflow has come through fine, the event linkage is there. But if I try the utility SWU0 - Simulate Event for IDPKMATMAS, I get a message saying 'No events available for object type IDPKMATMAS'. If I type in the event name and try, I get an error saying 'Event MassInputFinished is not defined for object type IDPKMATMAS'.

Can anybody help me out here?

Thanks

Neeraja