Client copy

Ed O'Mahony edwardomahony at telstra.com
Wed Mar 7 19:57:07 EST 2001

Monique,

I can't see your system, but suspect the most likely source of the problem is
the classification used in setting up the release strategy.

If you have not already done so, I suggest yourself or one of your MM people
check the classification values in the release strategy. Because
classification is master data as opposed to configuration, it does not
transport easily.

In transaction OMGS, behind the 'release strategy' button, click on the
'classification' button of the release strategy which should be triggered.
Ensure that the classification values are ticked here as they are in your
development system.

After a standard transport these values will not exist in the target system,
necessitating some other way of getting the classification values created in
Production to enable the release strategy. Custom transport/ manual re-entry
of values in production system.

hope this helps,

Ed O'Mahony

edwardomahony at yahoo.com