Performance SAPMapi (Outlook Integration)

Svanikier, Helena helena.svanikier at sap.com
Wed Mar 7 17:16:14 EST 2001

Hello
I'm trying to find somebody who could share his experience with using
Outlook to execute Workitems.

One of my clients wants to use workflow for invoice approval via Outlook. As
nearly
everybody in the company could be involved, we are looking at 300-400 users,
who will have the SAPMapi Service Provider installed on their PC. They might
only have to execute 3 invoices a year...but for certain users it will
amount to more than that.

So the question is, whether there might be a performance issue either
regarding the network or the PC.

Thanks,
Helena
SAP Workflow consultant
ps. SAP Server Release 4.0b, SAPGui Release 4.0b and 4.5b