PO release WF scenario!!!

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Wed Mar 7 07:42:51 EST 2001

Hi,

  We have some experience in this area, but sorry to say under SAP =
4.0B.
   If you think, that our solution is acceptable for you I can send you =
 =20
   We wanted to use the standard ws 2000 0075 workflow to approve a PO. =
The
approval task uses ME28=20
   transaction, but this transaction has no Reject menu item ...

   We had create a SAP note to ask what to  do, and the aswer was:
  =20
  "...the rejection funtion is for ME28 is  not available before =
release 4.5
( without workflow)
   According to the information I got from our development department =
the
rejection function=20
   for the released PO's via workflow is not supported in R/3 ...
   The rejection has to made by your own workflow ..."

  So we extended the ME28 with a push button REJECT& SAVE, and we =
inserted
some abap CODE code,
  which generate a RESET event.

  The original workflow ws 20000075 was copied, because of the RESET =
event
brach contained little error ( the WI text was wrong).
  So we use it now in the productive system...

  Regards
              =C1rp=E1d
Vincze =C1rp=E1d
itelligence Hungary Kft.