MM Invoice Verification Approval 4.6C

lj wf sap_wf at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 28 16:54:25 EDT 2001

Hi Robert,

I also have an oss note which is at HIGH(actually the
client changed it to very high-they moved to
production with no testing!).  SAP also has forwarded
it to Germany.....sounds like they don't know what to
do.

I will keep you posted.

We were in release 13 and it was working but release
14 and it stopped and now with release 20 it still
does not work.

lj