setting up the integration between Workflow and Email

Michael Sledge sledgmb at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 28 10:55:43 EDT 2001

Neeraja,

It sounds as if your system administrator has already gone through the
configuration of SAPconnect, as well as the external mail interface.  That's
actually the kind of information I'm looking for now.  I've been reading the
information, and unfortunately it does require some sort of outside
connector to work - although this is a one-time setup.  I will have to get
with my Exchange gurus here to aid in setting this up.  I appreciate
everybody's help.

Regards,
Michael Sledge