setting up the integration between Workflow and Email

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 28 10:09:05 EDT 2001

One thing you may want to check is if the email sender has an email address in the user profile - this is mandatory in 4.6C. We have created an email address for the background user IDs WF_BATCH, BATCHMAN, etc so they can send emails from jobs and workflows.

Do not give your own email address to the CPIC user - you run the risk of receiving 'Out-of-office' mail from email recipients of background jobs/workflows. The CPIC user needs to have a valid email address because if any mail bounces with invalid address error, it confuses users.

Regards

Neeraja