3.1h to 4.6c Workflow Upgrade Issues

Smith, Cassaundra Cassaundra.Smith at anheuser-busch.com
Wed Jun 27 10:50:05 EDT 2001

Hi,

We are in the process of upgrading from 3.1H to 4.6C. We are running into
problems where when we copy data from our 3.1H production environment to a 4.6C
test environment, users are unable to get into their SAP inboxes.  They get a
short dump which is the result of the internal table where workitems are read
into is not big enough to hold the large number of workitems selected..  We
debugged the SWBP transaction and saw that a function is reading all workitems
with the logon users name as well as any workitems that are assigned to a blank
user.  I assume any workitems assigned to a blank user is a general task without
agent assignments.  Anyway, has anyone out there had this problem, if so what
did you do to solve it.   If you need more info please let me know.  We also
have a lot of ALE error workflow tasks running that users are not maintaining.
So they are sitting out there unprocessed.

Please Advise,

Casey