data type mismatch - IMAGE object

Martin Maguth mmaguth at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 26 13:34:02 EDT 2001

i believe the issue occurs when the existence check for the object fails
for some reason. the method for IMAGE.existencecheck checks the link table,
workitems, the archive system as well as other areas to verify whether an
image with the corresponding key. sometimes, when system performance is
VERY bad, the method cannot process the database checks quickly enough and
can end with an errror that is incorrectly "announced" with the error
message you list below ... the dependency on system resources could explain
the sudden and sporadic occurence of this problem ...

i hope this helps.

martin

Martin Maguth
Consultant
IBM Global Services
Phone: (937) 225-6521, t/l 663
Email: mmaguth at us.ibm.com

Brian Bennings <bennings.bj at pg.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 06/26/2001 10:20:54
AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>