RES: BSEG CREATED event missing - FI_AP: Payment Release

Pedro Bezerra pedrobezerra at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 16:40:14 EDT 2001

Hi Hein,

I have the same problem....try view sm58 if the user wf-batch have a
problem....

If  the log not appoint the problem...i have other suggestion....Verfify if
the condition of payment used in the document that not genereted workflow
sugest a payment block ( transaction obb8 )

Good luck...

Pedro Bezerra
SAP WF/IXOS Consultant
+55+021+9627-8686