Executable SAPOffice Mails in Outlook

Raskin, Alon (Soliance) ARaskin at cps-satx.com
Fri Jun 15 10:25:21 EDT 2001

Hi Lousie,

Since you have installed SAP MAPI, Outlook is replicating what is in the SAP
Inbox (now known as Business Workplace). So I would guess that you first
port of call would be to check out the 'problem' mails in the SAP Inbox and
see if the attachments are appearing there. If they are not then you know
that the problem has nothing to do with SAP/Outlook and is rather attributed
to errors in the code that attach the objects to the mail.

Assuming the error is in the attaching and not SAP/Outlook integration. Then
I have the following questions:

1. Are you having problems with any particular type of Object or is it all
objects?
2. Is the email you are having problems with generated by the same program
or is it all emails with attachments?

Regards,

Alon Raskin (xtn. 3183)
Workflow Advisor - Soliance