Role Resolution Function Module and Container elements

ASSY, SOSTHENE S.ASSY at AFDB.ORG
Thu Jun 7 05:51:34 EDT 2001

Hi Dave
I don't know if your problem is alreday solved.

*       define a multi-line container attribute Approvers
*       Define in your role function  an attribute which
        include structure swhactor.

       refresh approver. Clear approver.
         LOOP AT ACTOR_TAB.
            APPROVER-NAME = ACTOR_TAB-OBJID.
            APPEND APPROVER.
          ENDLOOP.

          SWC_SET_TABLE AC_CONTAINER  'Approvers'  APPROVER[].

        I hope that can help you

*

Mr. Sosthene Assy
African Development Bank