Use of change document for event creation for customer creation

Mr Ravi Shankar ravisap2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 12:06:43 EDT 2001

Hi all,
     We are trying to publish an event for the
Customer
creation to know which customer is created. We need to
know the "Company Code" ( and "Sales area" ) of the
customer which is created also.

We created the object ZKNB1 to include a "CREATED"
event. And we are trying to use the Change Document
Object "DEBI". Since the lead table of DEBI is KNA1 -
when the event gets published the key of the object is
still just the customer number and not the companycode
and other  stuff.

I was wondering if anyone knows a clean way of
publishing an event which gives me the company code
and sales area( KNVV ) in the key - with out going to
having check FMs which look at CDHDR and CDPOS tables
( we can look at these tables which track these
changes ).

TIA

Regards
Ravi