Workitem text gets changed when using Japanies GUI

sanjiv bajpai sanjiv_bajpai at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 19:27:22 EDT 2001

Flavio,
       Thanks a lot it worked. I have another question
for you . When you  go to the translate option in
workflow builder  there is an option for naming the
container element when I name the elements and save
it, It is not getting saved.Can I use the container
element in the  translation text ?

TIA

Sanjiv

--- Flavio Oliveira <oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com>