Workflow MiniApp Question

Beverlin, Dave Dave.Beverlin at kcc.com
Fri Jun 1 13:34:07 EDT 2001

Hello all. I haven't seen a lot of discussion of the Workflow MiniApp here,
but I'm hoping somebody out there has some experience they can share with
me.

We have installed the Workflow MiniApp service and made the required
security settings to cause it to show up on employees' Workplace start page.
We have also added logical systems to our Workplace server for all of the
backend systems we want to query for workitems. In addition, we've made
entries in the SWLIGL and TWPURLSVR tables to cause those backend systems to
be queried for all users who use the MiniApp.

Here's my problem. We have 4 backend systems (2 R/3 and 2 CRM) that we query
for workitems. I don't have a user ID defined in either of the CRM systems.
However, when I access my Workflow MiniApp, I see workitems from those CRM
systems. The agent for the workitems in the CRM system is user ID
ALE_MASTER, which is the same ID we've configured in SM59 (logical system
maintenance) on the Workplace server to access the backend systems. Other
users also see the ALE_MASTER workitems in their Workflow MiniApp.

Any idea why I would be seeing the workitems assigned to ALE_MASTER in my
MiniApp, and how I can stop that from happening?  We're using R/3 version
4.6c, CRM version 2.0c, Workplace version 2.11 and ITS version 4.6d ,
compilation #4. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Regards,

Dave
Kimberly-Clark Corporation
dave.beverlin at kcc.com

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.