Antwort: Re: Download of workflow builder diagram to powerpoint

michael.klika@de.pwcglobal.com michael.klika at de.pwcglobal.com
Fri Jun 1 09:18:22 EDT 2001

hi dave/flavio!

you might as well check "clipboard" instead of "file", then print. in the
next step you press CTRL-V (insert) within powerpoint and, magically,
printout appears. you'll then be able to "ungroup" the imported graphic and
modify e.g. the font or whatever.

i'm actually on 46c and this feature might be missing in former
releases...:-(

regards,
michael

Inside Workflow Builder, goto Workflow->Print->Graphic (Ctrl P). Then clic
on Output Options. Set the send output to File and the device driver to
Windows Metafile. Clic on Print button and you will be able to save the
grafic on your drive. Then import the file to your powerpoint or word.

Flavio.

>From: Dave Aitken <daitken2 at csc.com>
>To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>Subject: Download of workflow builder diagram to powerpoint
>Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:10:21 +0100
>
>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know how I can download/copy the workflow builder diagram into
>a powerpoint slide or word document.
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Regards
>
>Dave Aitken