Workflow transport problem in 4.6C and oss notes 348487

soden@picknowl.com.au soden at picknowl.com.au
Tue Jul 31 23:33:43 EDT 2001

hi Yvonne

one possibility is that the system clocks on your source and
destination systems are not in sync - we had the problem where the
time on our development system was 1hr ahead of our QA system, as the
activation time is stored and transported with the workflow system
tables the QA system would not recognise the transported version as
the active version (because the activation time had not yet been
reached). We got around this by waiting for an hour after the
workflow was activated in dev before transporting to test or re
activating in test more than 1hr after dev activation. (Even beter -
get the time settings fixed)

Your symptoms sound a little different to ours but its probably worth
checking your clocks anyway...

john